The General Meeting is now 29 November at 6pm. This change has occurred due to holidays and people being away. We would love to see new and old faces at this meeting. We will have pizza for dinner. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org for catering.
Ross Gee will be hanging out with Rob this Saturday - pop in and say hi! Mcdonalds North Mackay - donate at: https://nafundraising.rmhc.org.au/fundraisers/tararudd/4mk--s-jingle-jail?fbclid=IwAR3L7pUiLVEJM7Cl0NtZ3dWiUZ2Qx6uCdd23E6BL5QY7I5zZxl39cqKQVwM
We would love to encourage as many of our members from U8 and up to participate in the Branch Carnival on the 2nd and 3rd December at Sarina - see the update below from Ross our Director of Surf Sports. Our Branch carnival is local, so a perfect way to experience a full surf carnival without having to travel. At this carnival there will be members from club from Sarina, Mackay, Ayr, Townsville Picnic Bay, Arcadia and Forrest Beach. The kids will have opportunities to win medals, have fun and make new friends. Carnivals are a very social affair and the kids love the experience and atmosphere. We would highly recommend this experience - if you are interested please complete a carnival nomination form. Ross our Director of Surf Sports is more than happy to answer any questions (email@example.com).
WHATS ON AROUND THE CLUB THIS WEEK?
- Wednesday - Surf Sports Training 4.30pm at Eimeo
- Friday - Surf Sports Training 4.30pm at Eimeo
- Sunday - Surf Sports Training 7.30am at Eimeo
- Yoga - Simply be you - Wednesday
- Staged Christmas Photo's this Saturday https://www.trybooking.com/CNGRX
- Pub Night - Mexican - book at firstname.lastname@example.org
- U13 are selling raffle tickets
- Saturday - Bubbles Coffee van will be open
- Normal Nippers day on Sunday and our u7 are cooking the BBQ
BRANCH Championships at Sarina U8 and up
The North Barrier Branch Championships will be held at Sarina SLSC on the 2nd and 3rd of December 2023.
This carnival is for Under 8 to Master’s and the last major branch carnival for the season, with competitors from all 7 clubs in the branch competing. All under 8 to under 14 competitors must have completed a Competition Proficiency to be able to compete. All competition proficiencies must be completed by Wednesday 22th November to allow the paperwork to be processed in time to nominate. You will be able to complete a proficiency at our Wednesday or Sunday trainings. This is a fantastic local carnival to be involved in, however by committing to going to the carnival there is an expectation that you will attend some of the training sessions, so the competitors get a chance to train together for the team events.
An official program hasn’t been released as yet, however I have attached a copy of last year’s program for reference.
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding competition proficiencies.
If you are planning on attending, please complete your carnival nomination on the below link:
Nominations need to be received by November 24th to enable time to be processed.
If you have any questions, please see me at Nippers on Sunday 12th November.
DOSS - email@example.com
Eimeo Surf Life Saving Club
NIPPERS & ALBATROSS
This season seems to be flying by. To help you keep up with the last half of the season here are the last dates for the Nippers season and events on each.
- 17/11/2023 Friday Night Raffle U13 Families
- 19/11/2023 - Nippers and Albatross at Eimeo - U7 BBQ
- 26/11/2023 - Club Champs at Eimeo. Normal Nippers morning for Eimeo but ran like a Carnival. Points go towards over all Age Champion presented at our Presentation Dinner - BBQ TBA
- 1/12/2023 Friday Night Raffle U6 Families
- 3/12/2023 - No Nippers as it is Branch Champs at Sarina. Albatross at Eimeo
- 10/12/2023 - Nippers and Albatross at Eimeo - Christmas party and Nippers Santa visits. More info provided closer but assume normal times. See you all Sunday
Alecia Malouf - JAC firstname.lastname@example.org
18 November 4-6pm
Bring your family to create a beach Christmas photo with our professional photographer.
Each session is 7 minutes long and you will receive 2 digital shots. You can use our props or bring your own.
This is a pets on lead friendly event.
Please meet at the lifeguard tower 10 minutes before your allocated time
Follow the below link to book your session https://www.trybooking.com/CNGRX
Sessions are limited
The Eimeo Stuffing Filler for the ladies
Please get online and complete your proficiencies and enrol in the Marine Stinger Award. The next date when proficiencies can be completed is the 19 November after nippers. If you need a specific time - please contact Cynthia and liaise with her 0418150182.
Let us know about your kids successes so that we can help celebrate their success - send a photo and a brief summary to email@example.com
AROUND THE CLUB
Meet Marti - Marti Harris one of our Patrollers. Marti likes a good dress up!